Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Most Moderate Show on Earth!

The circus came to College Station this past week. It was Barnum Bailey and Ringling Brothers, so I thought it would be legit. And it was...for a one ring circus. :) The place was pretty packed with kids missing their bedtimes and being loaded up with cotton candy...not a good combo. Ben was an angel the entire time. Of course we had to buy him an $18.00 swirly flashlight thing (OH MY GOODNESS!) which kept him occupied.

He had a blast. He would laugh loudly with everyone else, even though he had no clue what the punch line meant. He roared at the tigers and clapped like a champ. The best part, though, was his DANCING. During intermission, the kid showed us some moves!! It was a fun memory and I'm so glad we went.

Best part about the circus!!

2 comments:

JimKels said...

Amy, he is so stinkin' cute!! Glad y'all had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! The pictures made me love the circus time all over again. Thanks for letting me go and share that time. I Love you guys!
Gammy