Does anyone remember those air-brushed shirts people used to wear in junior high? They would say best friends or so and so is great. I never had one, just like I never had a hyper-color t-shirt, but I survived. Anyways...Brian and his fellow fourth grade teachers decided to make shirts for the last week of school. Brian basically air-brushed 75 t-shirts in two days. He brought home the smallest one for Ben. Ben loved the shirt. We finally had to take it off of him b/c he kept tripping on it. :)




1 comment:
For the record, you had a very fabulous brown and pink hypercolor shirt. And one year mom and dad brought us an air brushed shirt from the beach when we were left home. It had a beach scene with your name on it. It even had the fabulous sleeves, so that when you rolled them up they were a different color. Just thought I would share... Love ya!
Post a Comment