Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blessed

Brian and I are really blessed to have an AWESOME lady take care of Ben in her home. She has about 6 other kids in addition to Ben. Every year she has this little banquet for the parents. They sing songs, read books, and then everyone eats the best BBQ I've ever had. I am so grateful to have a wonderful, compassionate, Christian woman watching our son. He has made some sweet friends. Here are some pictures from the graduation. He refused to sit down at first and was all over the place. He finally settled in. :) Sorry the pictures aren't that great...I had the camera!
Center of everything!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

If he was any CUTER, I would move right in!!!!!

The Shillingburg's said...

Well thank goodness he's not!!! haha...love you mom!

Anonymous said...

How precious are these pictures they make me want to cry. Love, Mimi