This last week was the craziest we've had in a LONG time. I had to go to South Carolina to place a child and Brian had his big art show at the Texas Reds Festival quickly approaching. Ben was able to spend a few days with Mimi and Papa (Thanks Sue and Tom!!) so Brian was able to work. He pulled several 20 hour days trying to get everything done. His hard work definitely paid off. He had a really good time at the festival and met a lot of local artists. He even sold a few pieces. People had these odd little wine glass koozies that hang around your neck. It was pretty funny. My mom and brother came with Ben and I. We had a yummy funnel cake but it was so hot we didn't stay long. Little Ben made sure we made a quick exit. :) So today we are recuperating after our crazy week. I hope this next one will be a bit slower.



1 comment:
Wow that looks really good! Way to go on selling some more Brian!
em
Post a Comment