Today has already been a productive day, in spite of the maniacal two year old whirlwind that is our little Ben. He's everywhere...and he's quick! I put all of his baby clothes in those space bags. I've been wanting to do it for awhile. Looking through all those tiny little outfits and onesies brought back so many memories...especially those when he was still and had never uttered the word "MINE." I found his Easter outfits, Christmas outfits, sleepers from Naomi's mom, burp clothes too nice to use from Mrs. Kathi. He even put on his skunk costume from Halloween. I was able to do all this while he was prying the plug protectors from the outlets or tipping over night tables, and wielding the vacuum extender like a sword. I need a nap!!


1 comment:
Too cute! We love the skunk costume. How are you all doing? We so look forward to reading your blog.
We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment