Friday, June 5, 2009

Accomplishments

I know Ben is almost three, but he has yet to go numero dos in the potty. Not for the lack of trying of course. Well finally today at daycare, Ben did "it" in the potty!!!!!!!! We tried to make it a big deal...he finally got the fire truck that he could only play with if he were sitting on the potty "trying." We also went and got some ice cream, which he loved. I know we've still got a long road ahead, but we're one small step closer to being diaper-free.

Also, at dinner tonight, I realized that I had cooked every single night this week...granted one night we had pancakes, but hey, I cooked. I think that's pretty good for a working mom.

3 comments:

misti said...

I am SO impressed that you cooked every night...and a little embarrassed that I cooked zero times this past week. Haha

melanie said...

good for you!!! hooray

Sara said...

So what happened to you??!! I've been missing your witty blogs and am ready for another one :) Looks like I'm your #1 fan :)