I have taken a bit of a break from the whole blogging thing. I place most of the blame on my blackberry b/c I really have little need to get on the computer with that thing. The rest of the blame lies on the fact that I have taken almost no pictures this summer. And let's be honest, pictures make the blog fun.
Life is plugging along...Brian's enjoyed his summer off. I'm working like a crazy person, it feels like. I get to tell a kid that we found an adoptive family for him/her tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that. Can you imagine waiting for a family for over a year and then hearing, we found you a mom?? So great.
Life is plugging along...Brian's enjoyed his summer off. I'm working like a crazy person, it feels like. I get to tell a kid that we found an adoptive family for him/her tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that. Can you imagine waiting for a family for over a year and then hearing, we found you a mom?? So great.
Ben is such an amazing little guy...he's freakin' hilarious! He comes up with the funniest stuff. He tells us he's mad and puts his hands on his hips. He thinks the word "vomit" is hilarious, probably b/c everyone usually laughs when he says it (We should stop doing that). He tells us that he needs to go to the potty, but only when he's in time out. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our lives!
Don't be fooled by the big boy underwear...his pull-up is underneath. He just walked out of his room like this one afternoon. And yes, those are gloves.
2 comments:
I was worried you were going to miss July all together!
Hahaha when does he say the word 'vomit'?
Post a Comment