Here's some random thoughts/happenings from recently...
Our electricity bill was DOUBLE what it usually is. I shouldn't have been suprised with the temperatures staying over 100* for three weeks. Still, seeing that large of a number preceded by a dollar sign on my utility bill is a little shocking.
Ben has two hiding spots that he sneaks off to in order to "do his business": Beside the couch and under the kitchen table. Kids are so gross.
I found a new dish soap that I'm in love with...Apple Dawn.
Every cig lighter in every rental I've been in hasn't been broken...my GPS charger has been. Here's the bonus...Brian found an old Blackberry charger in my car and it fits in my GPS! I cannot tell you how lost I have been these last two weeks...it's shameful!
I'm in love with everything in the new Pottery Barn Kids catalog...they make shelves out of wagons, people! How great is that?
As far as travel goes...I'm having to go out of state to place a child in her adoptive home. I always get nervous about traveling by myself, with a child, hotel by myself...I've done it several times, but still nervous. Prayers would be appreciated. I've been trying to get this trip going for over a month, so I'm glad that she will finally be in her new home. That's all for now! Hope the rest of the week is a good one for you guys!
Dad.
4 years ago
1 comment:
It's so nice to see you again. I love your blog design, too.
I'm going to have to go look at the new Pottery Barn Kids catalog......
Post a Comment