So my husband is amazing. He and his dad spent Friday night and most of Saturday putting together Ben's new swing set...or playground, that thing is huge. Here's the crazy thing about my husband and his dad...they actually ENJOYED spending their day together, in the 100* heat, putting together the set. Craziness!
Ben and I escaped to Temple to stay with Brian's mom while the building was going on. She spoiled us and I had a gallstone attack, which completely sucked! Anywho, we headed home on Sunday morning and took Ben out to the backyard immediately. He loved it...all day he kept saying, "I love my swing set." So worth it...as much as that thing cost, the kid better be swinging on it when he graduates from high school!! Just kidding...(sort of.)





Ben and I escaped to Temple to stay with Brian's mom while the building was going on. She spoiled us and I had a gallstone attack, which completely sucked! Anywho, we headed home on Sunday morning and took Ben out to the backyard immediately. He loved it...all day he kept saying, "I love my swing set." So worth it...as much as that thing cost, the kid better be swinging on it when he graduates from high school!! Just kidding...(sort of.)




1 comment:
good job brian!!
Post a Comment