I honestly cannot believe that my baby boy turns three today (yesterday actually, posting a day late). He is such an absolute blessing...funny, kind, smart, obedient (most of the time), affectionate, loving, all boy. Down the road, I know his little brother/sister probably won't be such an easy kid...don't tell him/her I said that. I'll say that you're lying.
Anywho...I am so grateful for the last three years with my amazing little boy. I look forward to watching him grow into the godly young man that I pray he will be. Brian and I consider ourselves blessed to call Benjamin our son.
Anywho...I am so grateful for the last three years with my amazing little boy. I look forward to watching him grow into the godly young man that I pray he will be. Brian and I consider ourselves blessed to call Benjamin our son.




No comments:
Post a Comment