Monday, September 7, 2009

Ca-Razy!

Life is so very hectic right now. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat. Something every day of the weekend and then working hard during the week. Life really is good right now and I'm so thankful. To prove it, here's a list:

I'm thankful for...
  • Cooler weather.
  • Hard-workin' husband.
  • Our amazing parents.
  • All the precious babies friends and family are bringing into this world.
  • CSI re-runs.
  • Awesome co-workers and boss.
  • Things I get to do through my job...lots of work and stress, but so worth it.
  • Puppy dogs. :)
  • Naps on the weekend with my Benjamin.
  • Laughter...lots of that at our house.
  • Confidence that comes from getting older...I wish I felt this way in high school. ha!
  • Friends, old and new.
As far as work goes, I don't think that many people can say they get to work with their friends and have an amazing boss. I am so thankful for my job and the precious ladies I get to work with.

My husband is my perfect partner. I think that b/c we got married young (21 y/o) we had to do a lot of growing up together. I am a better person, mother, and wife b/c of him. I am also a better speller.

So that's my heart. I hope you guys have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) We love you, Amy.

Brian and Ben.