Brian and Catherine, just kidding on the Oregon reference. Apologies to Sara as well :). Couldn't help it though.
I have known Jeff for years and years and years...well, maybe nine. He is one of my best friends with the best wife who I'm lucky to have as a friend as well. Jeff takes full credit for Brian and I's introduction. He and Catherine were in our wedding, and two weeks later, Brian and I were in their's. We've finally reconnected after way too long (so long I'm embarrassed to put an exact time frame). We were able to spend some time with them this past weekend, and I'll be honest, I haven't laughed so much in years. And yes, I did break out the Oregon summer missions trip album from 2000. What an.........................interesting time we all had. Anywho...Jeff and Cat have a beautiful little family, with one on the way. Emma and Ben are the same age and were super cute together. JC, who's 6, somehow managed to avoid my camera.

Playing "nap time" which turned into "hiding/locking door/screaming ridicuously loud time."
Brian proved his grill skillzzzzzzz by grilling in the POURING rain. It was delish!And here's PBS's biggest fan. :)
1 comment:
I got a shout out - AWESOME! I like how you described our trip, "interesting" is a very good word for that summer! :) Glad ya'll had fun together!
Post a Comment