I love the holidays so much!!! Ben is already at my parents and Brian and I head that way tomorrow evening. There's a Greenberg turkey and a cheese cake waiting for me. :) Being child-free is sometimes nice...yesterday, I went shopping for Christmas decorations after work. My Christmas gift this year is to buy all new Christmas decorations and, man, have I enjoyed it! So it was nice to browse and buy when I'm not on my lunch break and I don't have a three year old. Three year old's are limited to shopping places that have carts. Anywho...tonight, I had a mani/pedi! It was great! I realized that I don't do these things when Ben is home, because I just want to get home and be with he and Brian. I was able to take some time for me and it was nice.
So there's an update...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
So there's an update...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
1 comment:
Yeah sister! Have a great time with the family! We will miss you guys!
Post a Comment