We had a great Thanksgiving! The only thing that would've made it better was if Em and her little family were there. And if Wal-mart hadn't been so horribly crowded that we just turned around, at 5:30 a.m., and went back home. :) I love the holidays...love love love. I love spending time with our families. I adore buying presents for everyone. I love how every year, Ben's wonder at the magic of Christmas grows. I love that every year, Ben understands more and more the true meaning of Christmas. Last year he wanted a birthday cake for Jesus, because duh, it's His birthday. This year he is beginning to undestand that Jesus lives in the hearts of those that seek His salvation (Ben's transalation - He lives here, in my heart). I hope that everyone is able to slow down enough during this busy time and remember that Christ is the reason we celebrate. So, here's to an amazing December!
Dad.
4 years ago
1 comment:
Gosh, he sounds like such a sweet kid.
A million cheers for happy holidays with family! I cried when mine left the other day. Awwww, I'm a SAP.
Post a Comment