Saturday, May 15, 2010

Annnndddd...we're back.

I have TONS of excuses as to why I haven't blogged in over six months...TONS! I won't bore you with them all, but some are really good. Life is moving right along for us. We are beyond blessed with everything that has been going on. My job is a lot more manageable now and I'm not traveling like I was. Brian's got two semesters of his Masters' program down. He's taking a full load this summer (12 hours, YIKES!!). He'll graduate in December and hopefully we'll start looking for an assistant principal job for the fall of 2011. He's going to be SO good at being an administrator!! I'm so proud of him.

Ben is AMAZING! He's so funny and sweet and good-natured. Well, he is most of the time. We are going through a whining/crying phase that I'm looking forward to finishing. He's enjoying his new preschool and has made lots of friends. He's also picked up some not-so-great things, like eating his boogers (we FINALLY broke him of that) and getting an attitude. He's told me "duh" and even stuck his rear out at me when I asked him if he wanted a spanking. And this is a Christian daycare. He's learning so much and the cute little songs he comes home singing are the best. I don't care what you say...a three y/o singing "Three Little Speckled Frogs" is the cutest thing ever! Much better than him repeating the "Sexy Lady" song on the Swiffer commercials...geez!

Now to catch up on reading the blogs I haven't read in months...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah sister!