Urgent Care co-pay: $30.00
Antibiotics: $14.09
Bouncy ball we just HAD to have: $1.99
100 sugary popsicles: $2.99
Ben catching strep throat the one week that I have every single day planned...MADDENING!
Brian's parents were even going to watch Ben from Friday to Sunday so we could get a much-needed break. Scratch that. And if Brian and I catch it, we can kiss Memorial Day with the Post family goodbye. I've got a big meeting tomorrow in Austin, home visits on Thursday evening. I've been looking forward to all the sleep I was going to get while Ben was being spoiled by Mimi and Papa.
On the flip side, I'm so glad that this is only a minor bump in the road...things could be so much worse. God is faithful!
Antibiotics: $14.09
Bouncy ball we just HAD to have: $1.99
100 sugary popsicles: $2.99
Ben catching strep throat the one week that I have every single day planned...MADDENING!
Brian's parents were even going to watch Ben from Friday to Sunday so we could get a much-needed break. Scratch that. And if Brian and I catch it, we can kiss Memorial Day with the Post family goodbye. I've got a big meeting tomorrow in Austin, home visits on Thursday evening. I've been looking forward to all the sleep I was going to get while Ben was being spoiled by Mimi and Papa.
On the flip side, I'm so glad that this is only a minor bump in the road...things could be so much worse. God is faithful!
No comments:
Post a Comment