Let me preface the miracle with a little story. The other night, I was laying in bed and I start hearing this loud clicking noise. I recognize it as the gas lighter on the stove. Wait, I'm in here but the stove is in use. Brian was trying to start the burner. I waited as long as I could, the clicking continued. I get out of bed and go into the kitchen, which smells like gas, of course. I fix the burner for him and he starts 20 questions on how to make this box of mac 'n cheese. I finally just take over and fix it...then I eat some at 10:45 at night.Fast forward to tonight.
Ok, people...are you ready for this?? You may need to sit down. I had to pick up Ben and run to the store (Ben calls it Krogert) to get some things on my way home. I had asked Brian to get the ground beef out of the freezer so I could cook when I got home. I walk in the door and there he is, eating a plate of spaghetti. Ladies and Gents...BRIAN COOKED SOMETHING. And the best part is that he used all the little secrets from his mom (that she never told me, even when I asked) so it was DELISH! And now I know why his mom's spaghetti is sooooooo frappin' good.
Day 2 of House for Sale...NOTHING! We talked to the realtor about trying some different things and she was completely on board.
2 comments:
hey amy, his mom NEVER intended you to get that recipe. yeah for brian. now you know he can cook!! hope your house sells quickly!
Krogert...Hahaha!!
Good luck with the house! Hgtv says to bake some cookies when people come over to view it so it smells like home.
Brian's done messed up now! I say put him in the kitchen at least once a week.
Post a Comment