Monday, July 5, 2010

Movin' on up...to the East side!

Southeast Texas, that is. We're moving. Brian got a promotion to Instructional Specialist in an ISD in Houston. I am SO proud of him! He's rocking his Master's program and will finish in December. Not so excited about the moving part yet. I have NEVER sold a house before. My parents live in the same house we moved to when I was five or six. The most I've ever moved has been after we got married. This one is going to be hard though. We've found our niche here in College Station. We've made some amazing friends. I have the best job ever. This is the home that we brought Ben home to...that's the only room he's ever slept in. This home is where Brian and I truly became a family and I'm going to miss it terribly.

So I'm going to blog the living heck out of this experience. Get ready, 'cause you'll be riding the roller coaster with us!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy some tissue...you're gonna need it! I bawled my eyes out when we left the home we'd brought Micah and Ethan home to!! Praying for peace and comfort...and a very quick and easy sell!! :)