For the three people who actually read this blog, we are still here and doing great. This week was insane, but Brian survived the TAKS test and so did his students. My work is crazy, as usual...I am even more thankful for the group of ladies that I work with. And Ben is spending some quality time today and tomorrow with Mimi and Papa. Here are some pictures when we had some Mexican food take-out. Ben LOVES rice and chips...balanced meal, right? He calls it "ice" and spills it EVERYWHERE! It's a good thing he's so cute. :)


2 comments:
I think Ben has good taste...I always end up scooping up the rice on the chips. Haha...weird?
Hey! I do read your blog. Just not too good at answering. Ben is awesome as usual and he is darling looking through the bag. You are definitely getting some great shots of Ben with your new camera.
Papa says he reads it too. Love you, Gammy
Post a Comment