My awesome cousin Kim wanted to have a 70s themed reception at her wedding. She wanted everyone to dress up and really get into it. It was only family and friends and some people got really into it. I know it may sound a bit odd to some of you, but you'd just have to know Kim. We all really had a great time. What were our costumes??

We were the afro family...except for Ben. I found a "baby" afro online but he refused to wear it. There was, however, a little girl who adored the wig.

For those of you who know my mother, well...you won't be surprised. I felt like I was back in 12th grade Sunday school all over again. ;)

CONGRATS, MATT AND KIM!!



We were the afro family...except for Ben. I found a "baby" afro online but he refused to wear it. There was, however, a little girl who adored the wig.
For those of you who know my mother, well...you won't be surprised. I felt like I was back in 12th grade Sunday school all over again. ;)

CONGRATS, MATT AND KIM!!


1 comment:
Your mom wins!!! HAHA that is great!
Post a Comment