I was looking for a solution to my pets' annoying shedding issue and I looked on one of those random catalog sites. I LOVE these catalogs. They have the most random, useless things I have ever seen.
Apple Carver...b/c who doesn't want candles that will rot.

Is this really necessary? It's s'mores, people!

Toothpick Holder Man...don't know what to say about this one.

Shampoo Shelf...Why is this lady so happy? She's getting her hair washed in a tiny bathroom sink.

KEYHOLE LIGHT!

That's how I spent my Saturday night!! Jealous? Have some fun with harrietcarter.com.

Apple Carver...b/c who doesn't want candles that will rot.

Is this really necessary? It's s'mores, people!

Toothpick Holder Man...don't know what to say about this one.

Shampoo Shelf...Why is this lady so happy? She's getting her hair washed in a tiny bathroom sink.

KEYHOLE LIGHT!

That's how I spent my Saturday night!! Jealous? Have some fun with harrietcarter.com.

4 comments:
OH, I will most definitely be going to that website. I'm a home-shopping junkie. I'm at the info-mercials' mercies. I think I got it from my mawmaw....
I especially love the keyhole light. Excellent.
What magazine site?? I'm curious myself :o)
Hey Amy- you can steal anytime! I guess especially since its really mine. Don't they have cute backgrounds!
Laughed. Out. Loud. Or "LOL" as the kids say ;)
Post a Comment