Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Toddler + Silence = Trouble

One night when Ben was playing so well in his room, I thought of how nice it was to have a kiddo old enough to play in his room with his toys. I forgot the cardinal rule of toddlers...if there's quiet, there's most likely trouble. Ben peeked his little head out from his room...


Doesn't look bad, right? Just on his face, legs, hands, and clothes...deep breath...I can handle that.


But we're talking on the walls, carpet, and all over the bed. Ben went immediately into the bath tub and his comforter went into the wash. Thanks to SHOUT and Oxyclean, there was no long term damage. The best part...He thought to put the tube back where he'd gotten it after his little diaper cream party.

I can just imagine his train of thought...tiger, tiger, tiger, ooooooohhhhhhhhh DIAPER CREAM!! Good thing he's so darn cute.


2 comments:

misti said...

HAHAHA I can't believe it put it back...how thoughtful!

JimKels said...

Oh boys! Gotta love them!! You're right, unfortunately, quiet doesn't mean peace for mamas of toddlers it means trouble!!