Our little family is back together now and it's so nice. Brian got back from Virginia on Thursday, and Ben and I came back from DeRidder on Friday. Brian had an awesome time being with his brother, sister-in-law, and nephews. I'm so glad he got to go. Ben and I had a great time with my mom, dad, and brother. Ben did not like swimming in a big pool so I'm guessing swimming lessons this next week are going to be pretty rough. Instead of Ben saying "no more" like his mother, he says "no want it." That was my nickname after my first round of swimming lessons...Amy "No More" b/c my mom tells me that I screeched "NO MORE" the entire time. I remember being in Kindergarten and Mrs. Pam Smith would drive me to the Rhodes' after school. Trey and Andy made me cry by calling me Amy No More. Mrs. Pam made them apologize. Why does that memory stick with me? Anywho...Ben has thoroughly enjoyed being back with his daddy. Brian had his birthday while he was gone, so today was his b-day here. He got to sleep in and get spoiled today and Ben made him a card. I cannot believe I have to go back to work. I have over 100 emails waiting for me...
Dad.
4 years ago



1 comment:
Welcome back sister! Nice to know everyone had fun! I can't wait to see pictures of Ben in swimming lessons!!
Em
Post a Comment