I hate yogurt. I never buy it unless Brian wants some. While Ben was at his Grammy's house, he discovered yogurt. He'll eat an entire yogurt in one sitting. He's also discovered his love for dipping things...into salad dressing, anything, especially ketchup. So tonight, when he refused to eat his dinner, I gave him some yogurt. Basically the kid had banana creme yogurt and ketchup for dinner. At least he ate, right?? I thought Brian was going to gag. :)

4 comments:
I hear that yogurt is supposed to be good for the skin. Ha ha!
hi! thanks for entering to win on my blog! i have a giveaway every friday :) I love this post! that cracks me up about the yogurt! my mom HATES bananas, but all of us girls loved them growing up. I think she had to hold her breath when she prepared them for us, and then she ALWAYS made us put the peel in a ziploc bag before throwing it out!
HEY!!! I had NO idea that Brian is an artist! His work is gorgeous! He does exactly the type of art that I love! That is so exciting! And, I'm glad I found your blog! Ben is getting so big! Hope you are doing well!
goI did NOY teach Ben to put his hand in the yogurt and lick them! Even in DeRidder, we use spoons! Glad I didn't have to bather hm that night! Love you all!
Grammy
Post a Comment