Saturday, July 26, 2008

Swimming Lessons

We've been going to swimming lessons all week. Every day, Ben gets a little more comfortable and has a few less fits. Yesterday, he jumped (or was given a little nudge by Brian) off the side of the pool. I caught him of course, but he seemed to love it. He also got dunked. He did so good!! I'm not sure he enjoyed it, but he never cried about it. I think it made a lot more difference with Brian sitting on the edge of the pool. So we have another week of lessons. I'm not sure what else they are wanting to teach a two year old, but we'll see. Here are your pictures, Aunt Emmy.

This was the first day. He was not interested. His little friend Elisa LOVED jumping in.


This is just after Ben peed on the deck area. He did it twice. Quite embarrassing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are such cute pictures! that's so great that he's taking swim lessons...i can remember spending days at the pool! and the arm floaties!@

Anonymous said...

HA! i was totally cracking up at your ked's suggestion :)