Actually, I'll start with yesterday. Ben and I both started running a fever yesterday afternoon. Ben was cranky, wouldn't eat or drink. So I took him to the urgent care, where I was told it was just a virus. For the moms out there, you know how frustrating it is to shell out 30 bucks just to hear, there's nothing you can do, give the kid tylonel. I think they should refund your money if they tell you that. My mom doesn't think that will happen...wishful thinking. Anywho...so Ben stayed home with Brian (super-dad) and his virus. I went to work feeling fine, thank goodness. I spent ALL day in the office in front of my computer. Seriously, I left once to get a drink ( just a coke, no hard liquor). On the way home, my tiny rental car ran out of gas on the exit ramp to our house. I cruised into the parking lot of our builder. Luckily they had a full gas can on hand. In other news, Ben loves to color. Now he'll come and get my hand and tell me to "walk." He'll lead me to the table where he's "coloning." I hope he'll be a color-outside-the-lines kind of kid. I could seriously talk all day about how darn cute he is. So there's my random post.
No comments:
Post a Comment