Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cuteness

For some reason, I hate it when Ben plays with the laundry baskets. Even I had to admit this was pretty stinkin' cute. He's jumping on something called a "Fat-Sak." It's like a bean-bag on steroids. Since he's two, he's quickly distracted by pictures after his jump.



Question: Am I the only one who "blog stalks"? This is when you read a blog of an acquaintance but never comment b/c you didn't really know them that well. I do this for one blog in particular...it's so fun and cute and well written. I feel so nosy. Don't judge me.

4 comments:

Db & Em said...

I with you. I read a lot of blogs during the week but might never comment. But yours is one I look at daily to see what else Ben is up to.

JimKels said...

I have blogs I read but I don't comment on as well!! I think LOTS of people do it, b/c I have more visits to my blog than I EVER do comments!!!
I think we have the same shirt as Ben has on!
I'm with Em though...your blog is listed on the right side of my blog...and it shows me when you have updated, so that is how I keep up!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I don't blog stalk very often. I have to big of a mouth. However, if it is something that I know in real life, but not well, I usually stalk as well! :)

misti said...

Cute video! And I silently blogstalk from time to time. Especially at work (shh) on slow days...