Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pink is the new blue...

About a month ago, some friends gave us an enormous pack of pull-ups that their child didn't end up using (Lucky people with a potty trained child!!!). Because pull-ups and diapers are so stinkin' expensive, we gladly took them and have been using the freebies ever since. Here's the catch...our friends have a little girl and the pull-ups are pink with flowers, etc. Of course Ben has no clue...and it only slightly disturbs Brian and I. No picture though...

2 comments:

JimKels said...

That's great!!!!! You are right...they are too expensive to pass up freebies!! Whether they are pink or not!! :-) I am about to be buying diapers for 2!! YIKES!! Just stick with the pick ones at night...I wouldn't recommend sending him to day care in a pink pull-up. Also...did you know if you go to the pull ups website, you can get coupons??

Db & Em said...

That is great. Watch out when he starts learning his colors and notices that pink is for girls!!!