I'm on day 3 of staying home with a sick Benjamin. I was wanting to just wait it out. I HATE going to the doctor, spending 30 bucks and have them tell me it's a virus, nothing we can do. I broke down and took him first thing this morning. He was an absolute angel at the doctor's office. They ran the little test and, yep, he has RSV. Thankfully he's old enough that it's not too big of a deal. He can't go back to daycare or be around other kids until Monday. Which means I'm chained to the house for a full week. I think he has the worst of it today...he's miserable.

3 comments:
Did he have that when he was at my house because that is the same pose he was in Vegas?
Emily
Poor baby!!! I hope y'all get to feeling better soon, and I'm so glad he is old enough that it is not as serious as it could be! I hope he feels better soon and that mommy stays sane!! :-)
Hate to say this, but he is awfully cute when he's sick. Those pictures are just so sad and sweet! Ben is breaking my heart! Hope he feels better soon!!
Post a Comment