Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wobots

I bought Ben a new sweatshirt...it was two bucks! He is really into robots ("wobots") and Batman ("atman"). He wore it most of yesterday and found it in the dirty clothes this morning and wanted to put it on again. Don't judge me, but I put it back on him. How can I say no to "wobot," right? Miraculously, it was still clean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! I will remember the wobots when I go shopping.
Gammy

Anonymous said...

Ethan digs his dirty clothes out of the laundry to re-wear them at least twice a week...he loves his shirt with the monster eating the sock. I should have bought them in bulk!! It won't kill him, so I let him do it! He's a boy, so he stinks by nature anyway...may as well wear dirty clothes! Is that bad?! ;)

misti said...

He looks like he is feeling better!! Must be the wobots...

Claremont First Ward said...

If it makes him happy, what's the harm? :)