
Ben-isms...He loves singing the songs he learns at preschool. Here are some of his "interpretations" of the songs.
Melly, Melly, Melly, Melly, Life is but a dream.
Months song: February, March, Juuuuuuunnnnniiiiieeee. Me: What about May? Ben: Who is she?
The "Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee" is never-ending...I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee, won't my momma be so proud of me? I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee, won't my momma be so proud of me? I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee, won't my momma be so...Not kidding.
What time is it? What time is it? Is it outside time? Oh no, no, no. Oh, no, no, no. (Shakes his finger) It's not outside time. What time is it? What time is it? It's time for circle time. Oh, yes, yes, yes. Oh, yes, yes, yes. It's time for circle time.
He's super cute, until he starts substituting words with "poop." Example: I'm a little acorn man, sitting on the cold, cold ground. Ben's version: I'm a little poo-poo man, pooping on the poo-poo ground. Etc.
Ok, he's still cute.
3 comments:
Ben is so cute!! Glad to hear someone elses' kid substitutes poop (and other such words) in songs. Except that I have two someones who do that, so it gets old in half the time.
;-)
-catherine
Ben is so cute!! Glad to hear someone elses' kid substitutes poop (and other such words) in songs. Except that I have two someones who do that, so it gets old in half the time.
;-)
-catherine
He is cute!
I do love the songs he sings.
Em
Post a Comment