Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend, movies, naps, a pedi. Wonderful!! But I TOTALLY missed my guys. Seriously, I couldn't sleep b/c Brian wasn't there. I didn't want to put on Facebook that I was home by myself, just in case a serial killer saw that and broke into my house. You may call that a little bit CRAZY...I'd call that healthy paranoia and too many crime shows.

I must tell you about the pedicure. I knew I wanted something a little extra with the pedicure but I wasn't sure what they offered. After he attempted to explain to me what I could get, I went and picked out my color (Hooker Red) and sat down. They were really excited about the new chairs they had just gotten in. The manager even showed me how easy it was to clean them (shockingly easy to clean, really). So the lady pulls this cart out with salts, masks, waxes, etc. I just nodded a couple of times and went with it, a little nervous about how much $$ I had just agreed to part with. The massage chairs were...different. They had butt massagers. Wasn't sure what people would enjoy that...I sure didn't. I made sure the settings were just on my back but because I'm so short, the "upper back" was really my head. Finally I just gave up on that one and moved my head forward when the upper back part would come. Anywho...so, the lady puts on two different rounds of sea salts on my legs and feet. HEAVEN!! Then, she put this mask stuff on my legs and wrapped them in hot towels. HEAVEN X's TWO!! After I had sat waiting for the paint to dry, I decided to put on my shoes. Now this had been a spontaneous pedicure so I was not wearing flip flops. I can't wear those paper flip flops out of the store b/c I have almost fallen and killed myself on multiple occasions. So I put on my flats and gingerly walked to my car. When I checked the damage, I had successfully smudged the top part of every nail. Eh, it was worth it. And all for $30!! Thanks, Rose...if that's your real name. :)

No comments: