Sunday, August 3, 2008

Big Boy

Ben is in his big boy bed. His crib also makes into a toddler bed. I'll admit, I cried when I saw it. But he's so excited about it. Here are some pictures. Now I'm drooling, once again, over Pottery Barn Kids bedding. He needs a $100 quilt, right???? Or maybe not, but I can still look. :) His "cheese" for the camera is improving, don't you think?

MONKEYS!!!!!!!! How cute!

I just don't know what to say. Who is this big boy?

Remember when........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! He looks so grown up!! I can't believe he is almost two!!

Amy said...

Awww...where does time go? I love the monkey bedding!

Anonymous said...

awe...SO cute! i love the monkey quilt :) you can't go wrong at PB kids! and your little boy looks so "grown up!" he must be so proud of his new bed :)

Anonymous said...

His expression is priceless! So Ben! Like I think I am excited but this might be scarey!
As far as the monkeys, HE is the monkey! Do you need more???? haha

Grammy