Life is busy as usual...work is CRAZY!! My kiddos are having a rough time. I think it's just b/c of summer. Hopefully things will calm down once school starts for them. In family news, my brother-in-law & sister-in-law had their little baby GIRL!! Her name is Karis, which means grace I think. She is gorgeous!!!!! Her three big brothers are excited. Carrie and baby are doing great. I can't wait to meet her. In Ben news, he can now open doors, which makes bed time in his new toddler bed interesting. Daddy had to go in twice last night...tears were shed! He loves trying to open the door to the garage. We REALLY need to head to Home Depot and get those door knob covers. Ben's bday party is next weekend...I'm having fun planning it. I'm not stressing out over theme or anything like that this year. I'm just excited about getting together with our friends and families. Good times! I'm also helping plan a baby shower for a friend. I love buying little pink things. Little boys rock, but little girls' clothing is so much more fun. Anywho...that's my Thursday. I hope everyone is doing well!!
Dad.
4 years ago
1 comment:
You will have to post a picture of the new niece! Sounds like ya'll are pretty busy sister. Did Ben fall out of the bed last night?
Em
Post a Comment