Brian and Ben are on the bed "rough housing" right now. I'm so glad that Brian does that with him. When Brian was gone for two weeks, Ben would come up to me and smack me or growl...not really my thing. Anywho...finished the stuff for the baby shower this evening. We are trying to get in b-day party mood for little Ben's birthday on Saturday. I think we're almost there...thankfully my mom and dad are coming tomorrow night, b/c Brian is helping out at a youth lock-in on Friday night. Remember those??
This week has been so incredibly crazy. I was finally able to head to Ikea and got a rug and coffee table. I got Brian's stamp of approval on both. :) Ben's been in time-out twice for trying to climb on/jump off the coffee table. Finally Brian said "why are you in time-out?" Ben said "stand on table." So stinkin' cute.
He kept saying "yook (look), flowers."
Brian made fun of me for "blogging" the coffee table. :)
2 comments:
I love the coffee table! Is that the new rug too? The cute little boy hanging on the coffee table made me laugh. I think he has your mannerisms.
i LOVE your coffee table! beautiful!!!
i noticed you live in college station...some great friends of ours just got a youth pastor job down there and are moving in 9 days, so if you have any suggestions/things to know about college station, i'm sure they could use all the help they can get!
and also...its swap time! be sure to swing by and learn how to sign up to be a part of the swap!!!
Post a Comment