Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday

So far, our Saturday has been pretty good. Brian mowed and cleaned the kitchen. I cooked and messed up the kitchen again. :) I actually made home made pizza...like, from flour and yeast and fresh mozzarella. For those who really know me, made from scratch is not something I do very often. I just finished sweeping. I swear, I swept up enough hair to make another chihuahua. Annie is shedding like crazy.

Ben has really been kinda moody lately...today was no different. I lost count as to how many times he has been in time out. He got those no-mess markers for his b-day. We got those out but all he wanted to do was pull the lids off and then put them back on. For some reason that I cannot recall, I didn't want him doing this. We went back to old trusty crayons but by that point, a melt down was moments away, so we switched on the cartoons. :)

In the pic below, Ben has his pacifier. He calls it his "pass." Pray for us...we are going to be saying good bye to his trusty pass in the very near future. Not looking forward to that. I just don't want him to be one of those four year-olds in the grocery cart with a pacifier. Anywho...hope everyone's weekend is going great!!


Yeah, he's sitting on the coffee table. Is that really going to have a negative impact on us? I'm still deciding. :)



No comments: