Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gustav Refugee Center

The Shillingburg hurricane shelter is now open for business! Cliff got here this afternoon and mom will be in and out this weekend/week. Of course, Dad is going no where. After Hurricane Rita, he's got a pretty good set up...generator, window AC unit, mini fridge. :) I think he's nuts. Personally, I think Cliff just wanted to come for a mini vacation. He and Brian are already on the XBOX shooting things. Ben loves having his uncle "Cliffy" around. Now we just need Aunt Em to come volunteer her time. No such luck...Gustav will not be affecting Las Vegas.

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I "got" you in the Pink Potpouri exchange so I thought I'd pop over and check out your blog.....hope Gus doesn't do too much damage.....

Anonymous said...

I wish Gustav would help with our heat. I hear one of your refugees is headed to Vegas. I think she must really not like Gustav!