Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Best husband ever!

I'm not a very materialistic person. Rarely do I want anything for myself. Buuuuuuuuutttttttt...I have been wanting an MP3 player for awhile now. Don't know why I haven't gotten myself one, but I haven't. Every time I hear a song I like, I tell Brian, "If I had an MP3 player, I'd download that song."
Being the awesome hubby that he is, he suprised me with a Zune today! He was able to get it on Ebay, which made me even happier! Like I said, best husband ever.

3 comments:

misti said...

What a sweeeeetie! You will love it! I got a car adapter for mine and I use it in my car all the time. Since you drive a lot I highly recommend it!

JimKels said...

fun! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome! congrats! your husband is so sweet :) hope you enjoy it!