
- My coworkers and I had a massive garage sale at our house as a fundraiser this weekend. I am EXHAUSTED! Well, not so much anymore. Thankfully, TONS of people came and we were able to finish by 11 a.m.
- Our cat has been without food for about 12 hours (pending a trip to the grocery store). He has almost lost his mind...he'll try to trip us if we don't go into the laundry room where his food is. He's been on top of Brian every minute possible. I just got back from the store and that was the first thing I did.

- Ben went to Saturday tutoring with Brian, who said Ben was quite the ham for the kiddos and teachers. Also, Ben ended up going "commando" for a couple of hours b/c my sweet hubby forgot to bring diapers with him. Unfortunately, he made a rather large puddle in the garage after they got home. Maybe we're getting a tiny bit closer to being potty trained.
- I will be driving 1200 miles next week. Luckily I'll have a rental car. Here's a map showing most of my journey...

- I was able to see my sister, brother-in-law, grandparents and family last weekend. Ben and I went down for the day...they took Ben to the duck pond. I took a nap!! :) I am so blessed that Ben gets to spend time having fun with his GREAT-grandparents. I remember doing the same when I was a child. We had a great day spending time with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment