Sunday, February 15, 2009

M&M's and Underwear

Grammy sent Ben some big boy underwear. He was super excited. She also sent him a little tube of M&Ms. Within 10 minutes, he'd peed in his underwear and spilled a million M&Ms everywhere! But nothing can take away from how stinkin' cute little boy underwear is. I mean, come on!! They are tiny and covered in little cartoons!


Yeah, that's my Brian!

I had to crop Brian out of this one b/c he looked very out of it. But look at that kid! Oh, and I bribed him with candy!

***In other news, I'm trying to figure out what camera to buy. I don't want to spend a fortune but I want to get a good camera. Any suggestions?***

3 comments:

misti said...

HAHAHA these are great! Ben looks like one happy fella

JimKels said...

Adorable!! I don't know what you consider a fortune...but I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT. If you shop around online you can find it with the "kit" lense for around $400...it takes professional grade pictures, and I LOVE it. I don't pay anyone to take pictures of my kids, b/c I have that camera! Just my advice!! it is amazing!

JimKels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.