Yesterday was Ben's birthday. I can't believe he is two years old. Oh, and the camera is not working...no pictures! We had a pretty uneventful afternoon/evening. Ben was very whiney and cried at the drop of a hat. We sang happy birthday to Ben several times and I'm pretty sure he loved it. Brian was exhausted and went to bed at 6:45 p.m. (I'm not kidding!). I brought cupcakes for his little friends at daycare today. One of Mrs. Ernestine's friends brought Ben a present today. Ben calls her Aunt Mary...so cute. He was so excited to see that she got him a dinosaur and a stuffed bear. Those are pretty much his two favorite things. He did his excited face and gasped for her. She LOVED it. I'm going to have to figure out something special to do for her. Anywho...back to work. :)
Dad.
4 years ago
1 comment:
He is so cute!! I can't wait to see the delayed cute 2 yr old photos!!
Post a Comment