Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blah...

I've been really blah this week so I haven't really taken the time to blog that much. Here's a few fun things Ben did this week...I made us all a great dinner and Ben said his chicken was "nasty." HAHAHAHAHA. Of course we had to redirect him but come on, that is funny. This afternoon in the car, Brian and I started him on his counting. He usually says 1, 2, 3, 90. :) Today he counted all the way to SEVEN! We just kind of stared at him. It was awesome. Of course, when I had the camera out, he refused to do it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I took dad to Chipotle tonight and he said it was nasty, but I didn't have the nerve to redirect him! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

lol- I am sure your chicken wasn't nasty..

It will be up to 10 before you know it..