Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's cold...in Texas...in October...hmmm

The weather here has been fabulous!! The leaves are even turning various shades of brown. :) This week is dragging by. I'm not really sure why. Lots of little fires to put out, lots of driving. I am counting down the days until Ben and I head to visit my sister. I'm taking...wait for it...an ENTIRE WEEK OFF. Not a half day to sleep in or a Monday just because...an entire week.

Doesn't Ben look precious in his little shirt? A kid at daycare said he looked like an old man. HAHA. Kids are so great. Here's something funny that my Ben did/said...He's in love with Oreos ever since we bribed him with one. So he gets one as a special treat every once in awhile. I thought he was eating the entire cookie...until I started finding the chocolate cookies with the icing scraped off in random places. I've found them in the garage, car seat, door of the car...ok, no more eating in the car. But the funny part was this morning on our way to daycare he started saying "poop, poop." I turn around and see that he has found an Oreo and was in the process of eating it. He had gotten some chewed up cookie (aren't kids great??) on his finger and was telling me it was poop. I reassured him it was not poop, but he was convinced. So then he ate it and again stated that it was poop.


Yes, mom he isn't wearing shoes...we were only out there for a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm counting down too! I can't wait til you come out and see us! It is going to be so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

lol- I love the little note to your mom..funny.

JimKels said...

Gotta love little boys...they are so gross!!! Enjoy your week off!!