Saturday, October 25, 2008

The "Farm"

We've been looking forward to a little get-away this weekend for about a month now. Our friends' were offered the use of one of their church member's "farm house." We packed up our two year-olds and headed to a little place called Edge, TX. We really didn't know what to expect. I just hoped and prayed it had electricity and a bathroom. :)
I now have a new definition for "farm house."


Living room...yes, there was cable. AND the new Martha Stewart mag. :) I must've said 'don't touch that' a MILLION times.


Our room...looking at this picture, I realized that Brian didn't put the pillows back like they had it before. Oops!

Sweet Elisa and Ben. She pretty much runs the show...Ben would follow her anywhere, as long as she doesn't ask him to share. We're having sharing issues.

We're in a "rocks are toys" stage.

The kids did great. We are blessed to have great friends and some new sweet memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It looks like ya'll had a nice mini vacation!

Louisiana Belle said...

Looks wonderfully relaxing! Have fun on your trip! Will you be in Big D for Christmas? If so, we'll have to make sure to see each other!