I took today off b/c the daycare is closed today. State employees don't get the day off, but my daycare lady does. :) We've had a great day...just a few bumps along the way. We went to the park and after about 10 minutes, these weird little kids came ( I know that's awful to say, but I'm being honest). They were about 4 and 6. The little boy got two inches from Ben's face to "talk" to him. His talking consisted of yelling about bubbles and slides. I was annoyed. Then they went to play in the "sand box" which is really a sand volley ball court. I could only imagine how many stray cats had done their business in that thing. I finally pulled Ben away from the litter box, kicking and screaming. I go over to the play ground, only to be greeted by someone from a past job (worst job in my life!). She said hello, of course she couldn't remember my name. I said hello and ignored her. Luckily Ben was content to play by himself for the rest of the time.
Now I'm trying to finish up the laundry and other loose ends before it's time to start dinner. I really do enjoy my days off with my little Benjamin. We've only had one time-out all day...pretty good I thought. Granted it was for smacking me on the head when he was told no, but I guess it's all relative. One time out is still one time out.



3 comments:
I love that he had an intertube on in time out! That is so funny!
Aw, he is to cute..
Isn't it funny the ways they find to entertain themselves..
I always run into weird kids at the park..lol.
I don't blame you for weird little kids that get in their face!! It bothers me!! And when they want to touch him it is even worse!!
I guess as social workers weve seen too much!! Keep the germs away!
I'm glad y'all had a great day!
Post a Comment