Monday, October 20, 2008

Not into elephants...

My mom bought Ben the CUTEST Halloween costume. It's an elephant. We love it - he hates it. Tonight, I am slightly ashamed to admit that I bribed my son with a cookie to put on his elephant costume. And it worked...sort of. He did not realize when he agreed to our little deal that he had to eat his cookie while wearing the costume. This did not go over very well. He was finally able to wriggle out of it and run for freedom. I think we'll have to dress him up in his sleep to get any pictures of him NOT crying while wearing his costume.


The elephant and the cookie.




Don't judge me... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol- no judgments here..
I think it's funny actually..
I am hoping he loves it before Halloween..

misti said...

That is TOO funny!! and cute! Let Ben watch Madagascar and maybe he'll get into it, haha.

Matthew and Naomi said...

Hillarious! When do we get to spend time with our sweet friends again!?! We love you all!

Amy said...

How cute! Sometimes even the pouty pictures are adorable.

JimKels said...

girl...there is NO shame in bribery!!!!!
Halloween should be interesting in your house!!