Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend in Big D

Ben and I went to see my parents this weekend. We had a great time. Grammy and Papa spoiled Ben rotten! I think dad and Cliff were excited that Ben could finally rough house. :) I'm not sure the daycare lady is going to be very excited about Ben's new "hit, run, and giggle" move he picked up this weekend.

Mom, Dad, and Ben went to get some pumpkins. Ben had a blast. They bought him one that was just his size. Where was I during this outing?? Taking a NAP! I will gladly admit that I didn't get of my pajamas all day Saturday. :) So between pumpkins, naps, and home cooked meals, I'd say the weekend was a success.


I'm pretty sure they came home with that one.


Um....not too sure about the scarecrow.


Who is that big boy???


Rocks and water...doesn't get much better than that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Did mom cook your biscuits and gravy?

misti said...

love that pumpkin pic...looks like he had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Your little Ben is so cute.. I am loving all those pumpkins.. He looks like he is having a great time..

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great time! trips with family are always the best. ben looks like he had a blast!

Whitney said...

What a CUTE little boy!! Oh my word! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend.