Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ghosts?? Really??

Ben has a little bed time routine...bath, cartoons, books, bed. Brian and I hear Ben start to cry as he watches his cartoons. Usually, I have no issues with Noggin or Wonder Pets. What could possibly go wrong when he's watching a hamster, a turtle, and a duck with a slight speech impediment? Well, tonight was the Halloween special. For 30 minutes, my son has been talking/crying about the "ghosts." It took me a while to even figure out what he was saying. So, my two year-old is now afraid of ghosts...or scary ghost, as he calls them.

1 comment:

misti said...

That is so sad! :( Poor little man. My sister and I were just talking about how it's weird that little kids are afraid of ghosts and "scary" stuff on cartoons - even if they've never seen or heard of them before; it's like they just know it's creepy and evil! Haha, weird!