Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Halloween Miracle!

The title may be a bit offensive, but whatever. :) The miracle...Ben wore his elephant costume! When we were ready to leave for the party, he put it right on. We practically ran to the car before he changed his mind. I even forgot his diaper bag. He would only wear the top part, not the pants, but who cares. He made the elephant noises...so cute!

The kid had on a fleece elephant costume with a hood, and he wanted his blanket.

He went through those balloon animals rather quickly.


Considering the moon bounce.

Loving the moon bounce. :)

Saying "hi" to daddy.

Hydrating...the kid was so sweaty, but still in his elephant.

********************
Brian's school has a pumpkin carving contest every year. His turned out so great this year...of course he won!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!

JimKels said...

I knew when I saw the title that you were able to beat him into his costume!!! Yay for Ben! He was an adorable elephant!! Looks like y'all had tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

The Pumpkin turned out amazing..
I love it..

I also love the picture of Ben saying Hi to Daddy! That is begging for a frame..

I am so happy he wore it. To to cute.

misti said...

That pumpkin is AWESOME! And Ben was quite a cute little elephant.

Db & Em said...

That little Elephant is so cute.