We had a great weekend with Brian's family. I forgot the camera at home but good times were had. Brian's brother was here for the weekend and it's always good to spend time with him. We even got to eat at Schoepf's BBQ in Belton...good ol' Belton. Ben got a new Wonder Pets toy from Uncle John. He calls it "funder fets." We're working on our pronunciation...his version of "truck" could get us in a lot of trouble at daycare. Anywho...I got him a new pair of shoes. He was very excited. Part of me thinks they look like a great-grandfather shoe, but part of me thinks they are just super cute. Also...6 days until I'm officially on VACATION. :)
Dad.
4 years ago
2 comments:
funder fets..
too cute.
I wish, all kids had to wear velcro shoes until the age of 6. Do you know how many times I am tying shoes on a daily basis? lol.
I am so excited that ya'll are coming! I can't wait to see his new shoes!
Mom said she was helping him with truck.
Post a Comment